Monday, September 12, 2011

Blog Design and A Winner!

Danielle of Changing Lanes- A Mom's Eye View...



Casey of The Wiegands


source

These lovely ladies have joined together to put out some uh-mazing blog design....and I just happen to be one of their newest clients! I've been working with Danielle over the last couple weeks to come up with some snazzy new features for Today Is Sweeter. I am in love with the links she designed at the top of my page because they remind me of cross-stitching that I did as a kid!! And my new blog button (which you can grab from the right sidebar...hint, hint*) is something I have hoped to have for months...but I'm not schooled in HTML code, so I left it up to the professionals!


I have been so blessed to meet these two sweet friends...you can check out their beautiful blogs here and here


So I guess that's it for toda-....wait, what's that?? You want to know who's going to be wearing the luscious Little Miss Momma ring from the giveaway last week?? Well, ok...if you insist (wink**)


Comment #29, angela_lee, it's all yours lady! 
(contact me @ todayissweeter AT yahoo DOT com)


Thank You to everyone who entered this fun giveaway & welcome to all of my new followers! I'm so thankful for you all**

No comments: