The beginning of a new year is always an interesting time for me. There's all kinds of sad feelings when the tree and decorations get packed away and family goes back to their homes for a few more months. It's hard!! But at the same time, I always think that the beginning of January is just a really awesome time of dreaming and wishing and anticipating what the next 12 months will bring.
Last year was a whirlwind! I'm looking forward to things being a little more quiet and routine this time around =) After all...I think every major life change that can happen has happened for the most part ( well, okay...maybe buying a house and having kids should be included in "major life changes"). But still, it'll be nice to continue to find that new sense of normalcy that I've seen start to arrive in my life since Josh and I got married in October.
Things I'm Looking Forward To....
1. Spring! After all this snow...I'm ready for some flowers!
2. Beginning my new job at Continental Tooling Concepts....yet more obsessive organizing!
3. Spending time with family and friends...our first road trip to Katie & Ryan's!
4. Colleen and (her) Josh's upcoming wedding...so happy for them!!
5. Getting back into a good running/exercise routine and starting Zumba again...let's just say I took last year off *wink*
6. Working with the junior high group on Wednesday nights
7. Meeting and getting to know more people through Sunday School and church...and seeing our long time friends more often!
8. Seeing where God leads us and how He uses us for His glory!!
9. Falling more in love with Josh and getting to know eachother even better every day.
10. Falling more in love with my Savior and learning more about Him.